Friday, July 22, 2011

Zorak

Can't believe I haven't posted this yet!! Oops!

Meet our newest house guest. We've been caring for him for about a month or so. Michael rescued him from a spider web he got stuck in outside the house. We built him a sweet little terrarium and have been feeding him all kind of good stuff. Michael named him "Zorak", you know, like off of Space Ghost. He seems happy as healthy for as much as an insect can seem happy and healthy, I guess. He is eating, shedding, and growing at a steady, solid pace. I swear he is about 3 or 4 times the size that he was originally when we found him. He's a little tricky to get pictures of but he doesn't seem to mind being handled. I know most people think that things such as this belong in the wild and you may be right but there is no better way to learn about a critter than to take them in and see the whole thing first hand. I never knew half the things I know about praying mantises now! Really neat...


It's the little things... :)

It's Friday and Pay Day! Have a good weekend. Stay positive.

xo, Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment