Monday, July 18, 2011

Instaday

Okay, I lied. The picture an hour concept went out the window pretty quickly on Sunday. I'm not sure what happened. It was a perfect day to do it, seeing as it was the weekend, for one. I think I started to get behind when I ended up swimming for over an hour and it was a downward spiral from there. At some point, instagram wasn't uploading my photos and so I got backed up and gave up! So here you have it.. In no certain timeline or order.. We're calling this one Instaday. That works. ;) Enjoy!

All 4 ferrets together again.
We missed Hans and Dolby.
They had fun, like always.

 The raccoon babies are getting extra love and attention from my mother.
She looooves them.
The apple must not fall too far from the tree, huh?

My sailboat shorts.
And my white legs finally getting some sun.

The boys, worn out and ready to go home.
Being so well behaved in their carrier!

Our own Pet Semetary.

I enjoy swimming but don't do it very often even though I have access to a pool at any time!

This one was taken as we were about to pull out of the driveway at the apartment.
Brownsville bound.

Grilling out.

Pet Semetary, again.
This lion has special story on how he came to be a part of our lives.
I hope I remember to tell it someday.. it's so amusing!

Forever on E.

I have collected a lot of Rolling Stone magazines.
I have all the vintage mags on discs from a RS box set I got on sale at the book store a while back.

The only way to start the day!
Waffles with peanut butter and butter and a glass of chocolate milk!
I also didn't get around to scanning my instant photos so I intend to force myself to do that.. maybe this evening! Mondays are SO rough! I sat through 8 hours of boring training today! Plus, it is SO hot out. I just want to curl up in a blanket in the AC. I think I just might...

xo. Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment