Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday, Monday

Is it really only Monday?!

I don't honestly know what's been up with my lately. I've been feeling a little uninspired and dull. I've been more tired than usual. Maybe it's the heat. I suspect that's what it is. I've been out and about a lot at work recruiting children for the upcoming school year. I think all the sweating and fresh air really exhausts me more than anything. I'm not a fan of summer. I know I've said this before but I hate the heat! Anyway, I'm sure I'll dig myself out of this little rut. Until then, I shall express my love for Instagram some more. I have no problem letting photos speak for me at times like this.


 Really neat looking bug at my aunt's house.

  
Some droplets of rain on a flower at my parents house.

A clean house before our 4th of July party.. it never lasts for long.

Getting ready for the 4th of July party.

Michael, Nixon the Nikon, the ferrets, and I took a walk in the old, empty Walmart plaza.
I intend to share more pictures soon! They're good ones!

Good ol' Walnut Hill Road.

 
The clouds looked exceptional this particular evening.
The reflection is off the roof of my Cruiser.

 
SAGE on a train in Brownsville.

xo, Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment