Sunday, July 3, 2011

What's in my camera bag?

Here's the special post I promised. :)

I've saw people do posts about what's in their purses/bags. It's usually pretty interesting and fun to see what people carry with them but to be honest, in my purse there's a bunch of crazy stuff like handfuls of old receipts, loose change, and old snacks from trainings at work. Lord knows what else. Perhaps that's an accurate depiction of myself, though, but it's a little embarrassing!

SO for now, I'll just do a What's in my bag? post.. camera bag edition!


(1.) Parasol Ketti Handbag (I LOOOVE this bag!)
(2.) Nikon D40x with 18-55mm Nikkor-zoom Nikon lens (I named my camera "Nixon".)
(3.) 55-200mm Nikkor-zoom Nikon lens
(4.) Lensbaby Composer with Fisheye Optic Converter
(5.) Floral camera strap slip cover from Aidan's Attic
(6.) Hakuba Media Card Case Keychain (SUPER handy. Good investment!)



I'm having some drinks with friends and family at my house tonight! Hope everyone is safe tonight if you're out celebrating tonight, as well!

xo, Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment