Monday, July 4, 2011

Summer is for: Sparklers!

Summer is for:
Sparklers!





Well, last nights get together was a success. It always makes me happy to spend time with my friends. Especially ones that I don't get to see very often. We went outside and played with sparklers in honor of the 4th. I always remember playing with sparklers EVERY year in the field across from my front porch. It's definitely a good summer memory. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures from last night. I know, I'm slacking! BUT I still have several packs of morning glories and gold sparklers, so it's never too late!

I'm so glad Michael and I are both off work today. It's really nice to spend a Monday morning together. We're heading over my parents house shortly for some delicious grilled food. Yum.

Happy 4th of July!

xo, Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment