Sunday, July 10, 2011

Maternity Shoot


This afternoon, I had my first try at maternity pictures. It was an interesting experience. It was quite hot and miserable out so the whole thing went pretty quickly. I'm still learning a lot about taking photos. Working with the lighting will be a new challenge every time, but more than anything, I need to learn to be more assertive and be able to direct people with confidence. I've always been shy and backwards so this is something I've been trying to conquer in every aspect of everything I do.

On a more depressing note, I've come to the conclusion that it's time to take one of my lens to get repaired. It's been a bit squeaky and has been through its fair share of bumps and drops and now it's finally decided it's not going to focus. I'm pretty bummed about this.

Off to finish a mostly relaxing Sunday...

xo, Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment