Saturday, July 16, 2011

Random

Here is my photo for the day.


Is starting your day so late in the evening childish? I guess it is. I know I should really take more advantage of my days off, especially the ones Michael and I have together. I can't help it, though. I like the evenings much more. I'm not a morning person at all. I know it takes me forever to get up and get going. I could stay in bed forever sometimes and once I do start my day, I feel like I have a thousand things to do... and the clock starts ticking. It got me thinking a lot about being younger, when time did not matter. I started plenty of evenings at 10 or later and somehow got the best memories of 'em. The types of memories where you run into old friends and sometimes you meet nice strangers. To me, that is life at it's purist. You can not plan these things. Spontaneity is a beautiful thing but it takes a special person to be able to let go that much.

I'm not even sure that I'm trying to say. It's been a long day.

At least I loaded up some film in my instax today and snapped a couple instant photos. I'm sooo happy about that! I will share my contribution to Polaroid Week soon!

I have a lot of pictures and ideas but time has just not been on my side!

xo. Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment