Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Vacation

Happy Hump Day!

As you know, I'm on vacation from work this. I've been trying to keep busy, taking time to enjoy the little things, and the company of those I care about and having some fun.

Just wanted to let you know that's it's been going great and I'm trying to take as many pictures as possible.

Here's a little peak from the little adventure Laura, Michael, and I went on Monday:









I'm signing off early again today because my parents are helping me install a new bathroom door this morning. I've been working like crazy to make my house pretty and clean again. It sure is hard work sometimes. I have so much STUFF!!

I'm headed out later to hang out with my dearest friend, Nichole. It's been years since we've really honestly hung out. Of course, I'll get to meet her lovely daughter, Taylor, too. It should be a nice afternoon of thrifting and little adventures. I'll be sure to snap a couple pictures, at least with my phone!

Just wanted to check in. :)

xo, Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment