Sunday, May 29, 2011

Ferret Fun


I just had to specially share this precious photo of Ichabod! Oh my goodness, this ferret is SOOO photogenic! I have never saw such a thing! Seriously. How cute is he?!?!

We're looking forward to getting two things in the mail soon!!!!





The Marshall Super Thru-way. They just loved the 2 foot tube we picked up at Petsmart. So of course, we had to get something even bigger and better! This one expands up to 20 feet!!! What are we going to do with it?! Well, I don't know yet. Maybe we can cut it into smaller sections or maybe it will just expand the whole way down the hall way of our apartment. It's specially designed for ferrets and the best part is.. it's clear! It's going to be so much fun! We can't wait!





Yogies!!!!!! Our ferrets are in LOOOVE with Yogies! It's absolutely their favorite treat!! We use to get them at a local pet store called Pet Supplies Plus (Where we had bought Hans, Dolby, and Ick!). However, the store recently went out of business and they were the only place that we knew of that sold Yogies!!! We are slowly running out of the last of our  Yogies supply so I decided to go on a hunt to see if I could order them online! You most definitely can! We've got two containers coming to us, so I think we'll be set for a little while!




xo, Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment