Saturday, May 28, 2011

Collection - Littlest Pet Shop

I have all kinds of interesting things throughout my house. I'm going to start showing you some peeks of what all this includes. I have some random collections of things that I would like to share, as well.



Pictured here is most of my Littlest Pet Shop collection. How did this all get started? I had to have one because they're just generally soooo CUTE! Animals, with BIG heads and BIG eyes!? What's not to love? So it started out as just buying one to satisfy my childish needs and then next thing I know, I purchased 3 more. I was gifted about 14 of them for my birthday and as various surprises from my sister and my friend, Jason, and my very best friend, Kelsey and her lovely boyfriend, Will. The Easter bunny brought me one. Not long ago I found a set that included a raccoon, chihuahua, and ferret. I had been wanting the ferret one for a while (for obvious reasons) and so when I came across it, I just HAD to have it. Then most recently, at Pike Days, I came across a box full at Pike Days and I picked out 9 of them for just 50 cents a piece! (Including another ferret!) So here's my Littlest Pet Shop Army. ;)












Also, on a little outing to Goodwill, I found this Littlest Pet Shop dollhouse/playhouse for 2 dollars!! 'What a good find!! These are actually quite expensive when you get them brand new! This one was a little dusty and probably missing some props, but it's just perfect for my little crew.


The whole set up is proudly displayed on a top shelf so the ferrets don't try to take 'em and hide 'em from me under the couch!!

I can guarantee this collection will be growing and I'll be sure to update you on it! Also, don't be surprised if you see these cute, little creatures popping up some of my photos! They make great little props.


Don't judge me. I'm a kid at heart, if you didn't already know. :)

xo, Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment