Sunday, May 22, 2011

Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium

It's been several weekends since Michael and I went to the zoo. I hadn't been there for YEARS! Finally, both of us had a day off and the weather was juuuust right. Apparently, a zillion other people thought so, too. Nonetheless, it was still a great time. It was kind of an early anniversary date for us. I've been meaning to post pictures via facebook to show some friends and family but I think this is an even better way to showcase some of my favorite snapshots from our day at the zoo!





















 Which animal was my favorite? Hmmm. That's a tough one!

The giraffe really kind of blew my mind when I got to thinking how tall her really was! 'What an amazing creature! Monkeys creep me out a little, but I couldn't stop looking at them! Bears are adorable, of course!! The polar bear seemed extra playful and reminded me of my own little polar bear looking ferret, Lux. The kangaroos were outstanding because you could actually go inside their pen! I'm a sucker for petting zoos or anything hands on! I would have loved to see African painted dogs. I think I would have fell in love BUT they were busy napping.

I guess I can't really answer that question! They were all extremely fascinating and fun to take photos of!

xo, Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment