Friday, May 27, 2011

More pets

 Since I already did some large posts on my other pets, I wanted to make sure these other little critters that live in my household did not get looked over and forgotten.


I have 4 hermit crabs. Most of them are from North Carolina when I went to visit Molly. We've took in a few more since so I've kinda' lost track of who is who between all the shell swappin'. The one pictured below is, unfortunately, not with us anymore.
My home is currently also home for 2 newts. My sister, Laura, has a bunch of them in a large tank at her house that her and her boyfriend caught. She brought me over 2 to take care of and enjoy. It's hard to know, but I hope they're happy with their little habitat, free from all the dangers of the outside.


More interesting posts in the works, I promise. I've been enjoying my time off work so very much. Sleeping in has been my favorite thing. :)

xo, Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment