Sunday, May 15, 2011

Playground love


Today is the day. It is Michael and I's 2 year anniversary. I know that probably doesn't seem like a feat for many but it is to us. Our relationship is hardly perfect at times. I think it's normal to have our ups and downs and our disagreements. We are teaching each other so much about compromise and patience and family values. I'm sure there is still so much more to learn, as well. However, he is still my best friend and some one I enjoy the company of more than most people could understand. We both work hard to push through the negativity because we know that is worth it. I'm just so thankful beyond words to have someone to grow up with me. It's not easy, but you make it easier, Michael. I couldn't imagine myself without you anymore.













And thank you for our wonderful little family!!!!




I love you, Michael. I can't wait for many more years.

xo, Linds

All photos on this post are copyright of Lindsey Evans.

No comments:

Post a Comment