Saturday, May 14, 2011

Crafty morning

I haven't gone back to bed yet since I took Michael to work this morning! I'm not much of a morning person. I'm actually kinda' a professional sleeper. I very much look forward to sleeping in on the weekends. However, if you don't stay up late and you're still stuck in the work routine, it's hard to let yourself sleep until the afternoon. Oh, those were the days, though! I might regret this later this evening!





I've been tinkering around with watercolors and then some felt and buttons and lace. I can't tell you what exactly I'm up to because the wrong person might come across this and it will ruin their surprise. ;)

 I also just wanted to jump on my blog to say Happy Saturday because I'm not sure what's in store for me today so I may not get another chance!

xo, Linds



All photos on this post are copyright of Lindsey Evans.

1 comment: