Thursday, June 2, 2011

Quiet times

Just wanted to share the news with everyone that my laptop took an unfortunate turn for the worst yesterday morning. This on top of getting back into the grind of work... Well, it really feels like the odds are stacked against me for updating. Luckily, I had several posts in the works just waiting to be published. I will be sharing those daily as I wait for word on my little electronic love. Until then, it's world wide web via the iphone for me. I'm working with what I've got!

Today I'll share some photos from an early morning adventure I had had at the beginning of the week . You see, upon my return from work after a 10 day break, I was quite confused when I pulled into work and there were no other cars there. I quickly realized I had went in a bit too early. To kill some time, I visited a nearby cemetery. It was nice to reflect on some good times while visiting an old friends grave. All in all, it was a extremely peaceful morning and experience all together. I thought I'd share some photos. I hope no one finds it odd but cemeteries are such a beautiful photo subjects in my opinion.




xo, Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment