Saturday, June 18, 2011

Favorite posts

Today, I want to share a lot of cool information and blogs. I feel like I owe it since I have been slacking with the posts lately! Maybe I'm being hard on myself. I've been working a little here and there on several posts. There is always a handful in the works at any given time, but I do still have all kind of ideas buzzing around in my head, as well as photos that needed edited and just generally some tender love and care that my blog deserves as soon as I have time to sit down and solely just devote my time to that! It's been a busy week, though. I was honestly busy every day this week, full of grocery shopping (which is an event in itself!), a ferret playdate, and Father's Day shopping!

So here is something extra special I've been working on and had a lot of fun putting together and looking back on. Some of these particular posts are getting kind of back dated but that's only because I've put off doing this for so long. However, I think you'll get the gist of what I'm trying to do here. Throughout the week or more like, however long it takes me to gather enough, I'm going to start bookmarking or adding some of my favorite blog posts and then create my own little collection of favorite reads. I think it will be a great reference to be able to look back on and just generally fun to share some other blogs I spend so much time admiring.





First and foremost, Elsie and Jeremy's wedding video. It's just as sweet as can be. So super touching for two people I don't honestly know. Nonetheless, I think it captures a very special day so beautifully and perfectly.

Watch it HERE on A Beautiful Mess.









Okay, this post literally gave me chills! Andrea shares some beautifully written words. I do a lot of wondering about the past, the present and the future. The bit about taking photos and trying to perfectly preserve the moments... I just get it.

Definitely worth reading HERE on Hula Seventy.





I am not familiar with Kelly Ann or her blog or photography, but I came across her 'visitor pass' on Freckled Nest and I was pretty impressed. She shared her 4 Favorite Moments as a Photographer. It was a touching reminder of what photography is truly all about.. the passion to capture a particular moment. She inspires me to want to keep my camera with me at all times because like she says 'There are no mistakes in photography.

Read her visitor pass HERE at Freckled Nest.








On a bit of a lighter note, Kaylah finally shared with everyone what she has been up to lately. I'm loving her new designs and I'm excited with what direction and style her little business is headed in. The new packaging makes it all the more tempting, too!

Check out the new designs HERE and the new packaging HERE at The Dainty Squid.








I will gladly take any advice or tips on hair or style from anyone as gorgeous as Jill. I often find myself in the predicament of trying to get the look of what she calls 'sea witch'. Unfortunately, I have thee hardest time not having clean hair and usually end up washing it.. every day. However, I have recently tried misting and tying up my hair for the night or when my hair is starting to lose it's kink and what she suggests does, indeed, work! Okay, I kinda' just have a little girl crush on Jill.

Get her method HERE at Lune Vintage.








xo, Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment