Friday, June 24, 2011

Finally

The ferrets got the full treatment last night. Bathed, nails clipped, and ears cleaned. Cutest experience ever. A ferret in the tub is just something everyone must see! Unfortunately, it's one of those things that is just too hectic to photograph. That doesn't mean I didn't try, though... ;)




Oh my goodness. Lux just kills me in that last picture! He's lookin' a little crazy with those glowing eyes, but look at those BIG paws. He's my little polar bear!!!




It has been one of thee longest weeks! Like I said, it's been hours upon hours of training at work this week! Sitting in a conference room for 8 hours doesn't seem like hard work, but let me tell you, it is! Today we went back to the cleaning, but then go a call to go out recruiting. You just never know what you're expected to do next. Summer work is crazy like that. It's been exhausting!


I know it's Friday and I should be full of excitement and energy to get the weekend started but that is HARDLY the case around here. I'm not feeling too well this evening. Michael and I laid down for a nap with the ferrets after work. It was cute while it lasted, but it didn't last very long. I caught a couple Z's before Alex called and stopped for a brief visit. A short nap, followed by a short visit. It was a nice 15 minutes of catching up but I understand that things come up and time is precious for everyone. I'm ready to go wake Michael up so he doesn't nap away all evening! We need to get to bed at a regular hour, anyway, because he's got work and I have an appointment bright and early tomorrow morning to go get my tire fixed. There is a screw in it! Talk about bad luck. This feels like the millionth time I had to get my tire patch!

Oh, life....

xo, Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment