Thursday, August 11, 2011

Baby Fresh

Oh my. How did I get so behind on blogging??? I haven't spent too, too much time on the computer the past couple of days because my parents are on vacation at the beach! (Boo, lucky them! Right?) I have been in Brownsville the past couple days keeping Laura company, visiting the critters, enjoying the back roads and well, enjoying a big, parent-less house. (Yeah, we're still such kids.) I've also been driving around with Michael! He's getting the hang of driving! I feel so terrible for being so paranoid and nervous. I'm not use to not having control. I am slowly becoming more comfortable. Honestly, all the practice seems to be paying off, too. It's pretty exciting and new for the both of us. Anyway, I've had a bazillion blogs to catch up on and I missed so many days of posts from my dear friends. I gotta' get back into the groove of this! I still have some good stuff in the works, so as long as I have access to the computer and I have some down time to show my blog some good ol' TLC, I will have some fun content coming soon! I have so many photos and thoughts and things I want to share and have been meaning to do so! Here are just a couple photos from yesterday evening. Michael, Laura, and I gave the ferrets a bath, clipped their nails, cleaned their ears, and spritzed them with some baby fresh. They're like brand new ferrets. They're oh so cute in the cleaning process, too! Enjoy!










So glad tomorrow is Friday! It's been a long, busy week at working getting the classroom together and learning a little bit more every day. I'm really looking forward to not getting up at 5AM this weekend!

You will hear from me again soon!

xo, Linds

1 comment: