Thursday, August 18, 2011

New baby

Hi! I'm still alive! Just wanted to say that. It's been a busy week, filled with friends, family, friendship bracelets, ferrets, adventures, trains.. so much! Of course, some napping, too!

I have some big news....

We have a new addition to our little family here. We rescued a 5 month old baby female ferret from a friend. Her previous owner, my friend, Nichole, had severe allergies to her and she decided it would be best for her to find a new home where she could be free to run around more and get lots of love and affection.



We've been putting off getting her for some time and it was a big decision that I'm not even sure I was ready to make. I wouldn't say I regret it but I know I am at my limits with pets. I know I did the right thing, though, and that she will have a much better life here.

Her name is Bella. That is what Nichole named her but that may change in the near future since she is still young and hasn't learned it yet. Michael and I are still deciding on this. She is a blaze. She is my first little girl. I'm excited to see how this goes! She seems pretty independent and just wants to keep moving. I forgot how much energy baby ferrets had! Lux and Ick seem to get along with her fine. They have been playing a little and cuddling together. I think she will fit right in!


Hans and Dolby are over visiting their new little cousin! Corpsey and Alex are here, too! I'm going to go spend some time with them all!

I really need to get back on my blogging game!

xo, Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment