Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Love At First Sight


The 55-200mm VR lens I ordered came in the mail pretty quickly. My mother dropped the package by my place on Saturday night. Like any new piece of camera equipment.. it was love at first sight. We've been snapping pictures throughout the house ever since I took it out of the box. I haven't forgot about the broken lens. I still intend to get it repaired. I'm just super excited to snap some photos with this lens again. I think it's our favorite lens to play with around the house. It's also very helpful on picture-taking adventures.


Just finished eating dinner off of my TV tray. Now I'm watching Mad Men. I'm contemplating baking some muffins to have for breakfast the rest of the week. I'm in a pretty good mood. :)

xo, Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment