Saturday, August 20, 2011

Brunch


Michael and I went out to the Rt. 40 Classic Diner for brunch earlier today. Brunch is, by far, my favorite meal of the day and a chocolate milkshake is just appropriate at any point of the day.

Kelsey and Will are stopping over shortly on their way to visit family. I enjoy having company and I'm glad they continue to come over.

Still contemplating names for our little baby girl ferret. I am just stumped. Nothing sounds just right. I want to it be sort of cute and sweet sounding, since she is my only girl, but not overly so. Something short and simple to say like her brothers, Ick and Lux.

Oh, guess what? Ick's birthday is on Monday. I got the giant number one candle. Now I just need to bake something. I can't believe he's a year old. So cute!

Happy weekend, guys.

xo, Linds

1 comment:

  1. me and steve passed you, most likely on your way back from the diner. :p i was like...woah linz and mike. lol. tell kells and will i said hii

    ReplyDelete