Monday, August 22, 2011

Ick turns one!

Ichabod turns one year old today!


We are celebrating Ichabod's first Birthday over here today! Yesterday, I made cupcakes at my parents house. I was told that his favorite color is gray so I whipped up some homemade icing. It's deadly sweet. I don't think Ick will be able to have any part of it, unfortunately. He will be showered with lots of belly rubs and yogies, though, I'm sure! I grilled up some hot dogs on our little George Foreman. It's lookin' like a party over here. Corpsey is on her way over here as I type this with Hans and Dolby. There will be the pitter padder of five ferrets little paws shortly. That makes me feel so happy. We're so thankful to have such an adorable, sweet ferret as Ichabod. It's been such a fun year and we're looking forward to many, many more. You're growing up so big and handsome, Icky. You're so very loved, Icky!

xo, Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment