Monday, May 21, 2012

Unwind

Yesterday was a typically wonderful lazy Sunday in Brownsville with my family. Sundays are the perfect relaxing day to end a fun weekend and muster the energy to do it all over again. It was super nice to just lay in the cool grass in the sun. I had forgot how much I missed having a yard. That is one aspect that city life can't even begin to compare with.

I'm looking forward to this being a quick week. I called off work tomorrow already. Corpsey and I are going to head to Pittsburgh later in the evening to see Primus and Gogol Bordello. So, I figured I'd just take the whole day off. Well deserved, if I do say so myself.

I still haven't came to terms with the fact that I'm not only off tomorrow, but off all of next week. I get so easily stuck in routines. I'm looking forward to the change of pace, though. It will definitely feel so good to just have all that time to unwind from the usual grind.







 » Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment