Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Savanah

I took these photos in mid April for a friend / co-worker. Pretty cute. Sometimes I get myself so busy, agreeing to do this and that, and then wondering what the hell I was thinking ...BUT as long as my camera is around my neck, I tend to be happy and always thankful for the extra cash. It often crosses my mind about things, activities, hobbies. (whatever you want to call it!) people are passionate about. I think it's pretty respectable to have the amount of dedication towards something. It's good to have drive, wants, and goals. So much of my life is structured with day to day responsibilities that I don't always feel like I have the time for things I personally want to do. To take the initiative and extra effort, sure.. it's a little nerve racking and like I've said about many other things, it seems much easier just to put it off and not bother, but in the end it's totally worth it. It's a learning experience, to say the least.





 » Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment