Monday, May 7, 2012

Furzilla

Whenever I was gathering and setting up everything to photograph my camera collection, Furfur was extra curious about what I was up to. That's nothing new for these little ferrets, though. However, Furfur wasn't feeling well on this particular day. I'm not sure what she got into, if she was having some sort of reaction to something. As you can see from these pictures, her face is a little swollen. Luckily, the swelling went down pretty quickly and it didn't seem to bother her at all. It was just a little scare for us. So, of course, she got some extra special attention that evening, which is why I let her sniff around and crash my camera shoot. Even if she isn't totally looking herself, I think these photos are extremely adorable!





» Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment