Sunday, October 9, 2011

Unparty Party

I think we are finally over the rain. It had rained.. for days, I swear. We had to cancel the Halloween party we had planned to kick off the first Saturday in October last weekend. So instead of sitting around bummed out last weekend, I decided to have some close friends over for a little laid back get together. So here are a few photos from last Saturday. I'm glad most of my friends don't mind being in front of the camera.





Last night, Michael and I met up with Paul and his girlfriend, Laura, and headed to Connellsville to hang out with Russ and his lovely roommates and friends. It was a good time. It seems like on Saturdays it is becoming a ritual to spend time with friends. It reminds me of many of weekends when I was younger. I love it so much.

As soon as I can get myself moving, I am going to get ready to go shoot some engagement photos for my cousin, Carla. It will be nice to check out the mountains and see how all the leaves are changing. Fall is so beautiful around here. I'm not going to lie, I'm a little bit nervous about taking  pictures, but what can I do? I'll just go with the flow. I'm sure they will turn out great.

xo, Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment