Thursday, October 20, 2011

Crashed

Hi. I'm struggling to do a quick post from my phone on my break. My life has been quite an eventful mess! As far as the computer goes, the bad news is that it needs a new hard drive. I plan to take care of that as soon as I get a free minute. I had been very busy taking, editing, and delivering photos and preparing again to do so all over again this Saturday! Last Friday, Ichabod got into a pretty serious accident with the couch. It really shook our world up and gave us the biggest scare. He is doing well and recovering still but it was a total shock and it all happened so sudden. I'm still trying to sort through all the emotions and thoughts that flashed through my mind and move forward. We are very blessed. Also, we did have our Halloween party finally! It was a good time. There are some crazy fun pictures but well, they do us no good without a computer to upload them on!

xoxo, Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment