Thursday, October 27, 2011

125 records


Guess what?

I've got the whole world at my fingertips once again!

Yep, we got our laptop back today! Thank goodness for Max. He is one smart, nice guy.

I can't tell you how amazing it feels to tap these keys again. I love my iPhone as much as the next person, but nothing beats this big old screen and full keyboard. It's silly, I know, but it doesn't get any better. It's going to be a tedious process to gather bookmarks and get back into my normal computer routine but I know it will be second nature once again.

I have to get back into the groove of blogging. I have so many drafts and snippets of ideas but I will have to work some magic to make up for my absence. It's a real bummer that I was without a computer for a huge block of time during my favorite month! I missed out on documenting a lot of fun times.

Instead of my usual review of the month, I think I will just share some Instagrams that should sum up some bits and pieces of the month since the phone is my permanent sidekick. Don't worry, though, I have about 4 camera memory cards full of photos too. To be honest, I'm not even sure what all is on them anymore. I know it's a mix of business and leisure, that's for sure. It should be fun to sort through those and I know I will have a lot to catch up on here.

As for now, this post here was probably going to rot away in my drafts if it was there any longer. It was a blank document with the title just as is. It was just a thought or idea for a post but somehow it never took off. Basically, I had finally made a count of all my vinyl and came up with a legit number. This is one of my proudest collections. I do have my favorites but all the records are very sentimental to me because they were either passed down to me or they were some serious thrifting treasures.

Well, let's take this nice and slow. I promise for some great content. I'm looking forward to it more than anyone.

xo, Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment