Friday, September 2, 2011

Red Velvet: Autumn 2011


First of all, I'm not at all into fashion and you really couldn't catch me dead in a dress. However, you know I follow a lot of bloga almost religiously these days. My favorite group of bloggers are definitely The Red Velvet girls. So you know, naturally, I have been following the launch of their Autumn Dress Collection. Now these photos I snagged from over at A Beautiful Mess but I have been watching this come to life for quite some time. I follow the girls on Instagram as well, so I have saw sneak peeks and behind the scenes of everything from Elsie's sketches to Mallory behind the sewing machine. I just think the whole store behind Red Velvet and it's ups and downs and friendships and inspiration is really cute and touching.
Here are some of the Autumn dresses as modeled by Rachel, Emma, and Elsie:

 
 The 2nd look is my favorite. It love the glasses and hair-do. It really does give off Autumn vibes.

 The 3rd look is my favorite. You can never go wrong with Docs and leather!

 And of course, velvet dresses are mandatory every season.

Such pretty gals. You can click on over to A Beautiful Mess to admire all the hard work these ladies have done.

xo, Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment