Sunday, September 4, 2011

Fun Weekend

Told ya' I'd snag some photos from my friends blog to share from Friday night when we went out. ;)

 Lauren loves drag queens. Ha ha. :)

Angel, Levi, and Lauren.

These pictures are pretty funny. They make me smile.

Last night, we ended up having a kind of impromptu party. It was nothing to extravagant but I think everyone had fun.

I got to see a lot of my very good, old friends.
Kelsey and Will drove up from West Virginia last minute. I'm really glad they made the decision to make the trip up. I'm so glad to have a friend like Kelsey. Her visits are always a pleasant reminder of how awesome it feels to have a best friend. I wish I could see her like every day, seriously.
Jenn actually made an appearance, too. I'm glad she did so for a little bit. It's been forever. Kelsey and I nag her about hanging out with the two of us but it's not often the three of us are together all at once anymore. It seems like it gets harder and harder to round everyone up all at once, but when we do, it is extra special.
Paul and his girlfriend were here for quite while. It was nice seeing Paul. We got into an intense game of Tetris. It was fun making fun of Paul, like old times. Plus, I really like his girlfriend, Laura, too. I hope we get to hang out more often. Paul is going to be 21 on Friday! I can't believeeeee it. All my friends are like growing up. I remember when we were all like 16. It's cute and scary at the same time!
Of course, Corpsey was here and my old friend from high school, Dave, even stopped by.

I got to sleep in an awful lot this morning. Laura and I got to have breakfast together and pretend like she lived here still. :)
As of now, Michael is hanging out with Jeff. I'm spending some time relaxing and watching Mad Men. Only 10 episodes left! Later, Michael and I are going to head up to Connellsville to see some of our friends.

I'm having a pretty fun weekend. I wish every weekend could be full of friends like this one. It's kind of silly, but it makes me feel kind of giddy inside to have 'new' friends again. I can't get enough of them. It's good to keep in touch and have the old friends near again, too.

xo, Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment