Sunday, June 10, 2012

Instagram » Cleveland

'Just posting some Instagram photos from my iPhone from Cleveland. I haven't posted any Instagrams in a while. I really should. I'm having a nice, lazy, relaxing Sunday, so I just wanted to post a lil' quick somethin'. Today I went to Brownsville and had dinner with my family. I got to go swimming for the first time this Summer. I always forget how much I enjoy swimming. Even though, I managed to get a little sunburned, but I don't mind. The deck and the woods makes for a really peaceful environment. I've got a love/hate relationship with Sundays. They are always so pleasant and include a bunch of delicious food and sometimes it's just nice to get out of the house and out of town for a while, but at the same time, an awful countdown to Monday and the start of a work week. It is, indeed, the day of rest, though.





» Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment