Thursday, June 7, 2012

Cleveland » Flower Child

Again, another location suggested by Kaylah of The Dainty Squid via her Travel Bug post on the ModCloth blog.

This vintage store is called Flower Child. I actually didn't end up purchasing anything from here. It was a bit overwhelming. Every little nook and cranny was packed! Even looking back at these pictures, I'm seeing tiny details and little items that I must have missed in person. This place was seriously huge. Two floors. Lots of little rooms. I especially love how each room was set up with a different style. It was almost museum-like. You seriously felt like you may be stepping into a closet, toy room, or living room of a whole other era. I loved that about it. Like I said, though, there was so much to look at and so many different styles and options. It would be really hard to choose what to buy. Everything was tied so nicely together how it was set up. If I lived closer and had easier access to this place or a place similar, I could see it being very dangerous. I'd most definitely have to invest in something every paycheck until my house looked like one of these rooms! You could probably kill a lot of time just wandering around this store, soaking up all the details, and imagining you're in another time. This is store is most definitely on my list of places to return to!






11508 Clifton Blvd., Cleveland, OH 44102

» Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment