Sunday, April 15, 2012

Turning 23

Yesterday was my Birthday. I turned 23. I started thinking about what I did a year ago for my 22nd Birthday, but for the life of me, I could not remember. (And not the 'too much fun' not kind of remembering either. Ha ha.). I hadn't even started blogging at the time so any photo evidence is lost someplace on SD cards, hard drives, or in Facebook archives. All the parties and get togethers at our apartment are seriously starting to blur together. So I figured I'd immortalize the day on my blog (That is pretty much my favorite and sole reason for blogging these days). For whatever reason, I never did get around to getting the Nikon out to take photos of anything that day or night, but thanks to Instagram, we've got some unforgettable snapshots.


xo, Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment