Friday, April 27, 2012

Fayette County Welcomes You


About a month or longer ago, my absolute best friend, Kelsey, had told me that her and her newlywed husband, Will, found a house for rent back home in Fayette County. I tried not to get my hopes up just in case things didn't fall through. You know, sometimes that happens, but it appears that everything is going smoothly. It's a time consuming process of making a decision, paperwork, finding new employment, and packing and unpacking and getting everything just right and just generally adjusting to it all! She's been a little busy lately but I'm hoping to see her this weekend! Though I'm missing her like crazy, I remember what it was like getting my apartment to feel like home. Honestly, till this day, I'm still rearranging and adding things here and there to make it our own. I can't wait to finally be able to see the place and even more so, just looking forward to all the new opportunities and fun times this will bring about. I know this is a big step and a big change for the two of them, but as I had said before, I consider these two to be some of my closest friends and I'll do anything in my power to help during these new and exciting times.

» Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment