Monday, April 2, 2012

Ferret Day


Hello blog. I'm finally back in action. I'm all set up on a desktop computer for the time being. I must say, it is a big adjustment.. for one, just having a computer again at all. It seems like we've had one about every other month so far this year. My silly iPhone has me forgetting how to type! Also, I am totally use to lounging out the couch with the laptop on my lap. So this is pretty weird, but I'm very excited. This big monitor is amazing. I haven't saw my pictures like this in so long! It's going to be interesting sorting through them and editing them again. You know, I have a ton on my memory card. It will take a while to see what is what and get back on any kind of blogging agenda. I'm okay with that, though. I'm just going with the flow...

Anyway, I did happen to just realize it's National Ferret Day so that is a great excuse for me to show off my babies because it's been so long since I've been able to. ;)

xo, Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment