Monday, April 23, 2012

My Other Fur Babies



Chico and Furfur left Easter weekend to go home to their original owner, Michael's brother, in Brownsville. I knew we were only doing a favor and they were only here for a period of time while he was away for work but how could I not get completely attached? Luckily, they came "home" over the weekend. Home, as in back to our house. Yes, they had an accident on the way over in the carrier and were smelling pretty awful, but I was still as ecstatic as ever to have them back. It was honestly only 2 weeks apart but I consider these little fur babies to be like my own. I can't lie, it's a lot of work on mine and Michael's part. Going from 3 to 5 ferrets makes a huge difference, but when it comes down to it, I'm happy to give them a safe, loving home to stay at, where they have a ton of toys, treats, and get plenty of exercise and time outside the cage. Not to mention, a never ending supply of pets, kisses, and affection. Ick, Lux, and June always seem to enjoy having more playmates around the house too!

» Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment