Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Instalove; December Photo Dump

A bit of a photo dump of my instragrams from this month so far before Christmas break and before I head off to Jersey and hopefully snap, snap, snap a ton of pictures. :)

My Home for the Holidays shirt from 2009. This will be the 4th year for me. Getting excited!


Street light lit sidewalk to Kelsey's house.

We have lots of sleepy weekend afternoons when it's cold out. Maestro, too.

I'm forever sick.

Washing dishes sucks anyway and this is much more fun.

Ick is a fan of All for All Skateboarding.

New bird cage stand for Maestro.


I snagged myself a globe for the living room.




Goodies are one of my favorite parts of the holiday season.



 Good Lux, using the box.

  I hate cars.

 Early flea market find Christmas present from Michael.

 Favorite movie: A Clockwork Orange.

 Ick and I.

Hansie visiting.

xo, Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment