Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Holiday Flu




I've been really slacking. I'm not going to make excuses. I've honestly just been really under the weather. I've been putting off going to see the doctor for a couple days now, but by this nasty cough and painful sore throat I got goin' on, tomorrow is looking like a good day to go. On top of this, I've been doing some photography work for a couple co-workers (a few pictured above). I just finally sat down to touch up some of the pictures and I hope to print them soon. This stuff really keeps ya' busy. Also, of course, I had some last minute Christmas shopping that needed taken care of. Not to mention, I'm getting a little stressed out, nervous, excited, anxious for the New Jersey road trip that will be happening in less than two weeks! 'Throw in a little car troubles and lots of cough syrup and early bed times.. yeah. This has been my world lately. However, I do still have some neat posts I started working on that I want to share in the next couple days. They include some cute internet findings that will remain on my Christmas wishlist till next year or umm, maybe forever. Ha.

Thank goodness tomorrow is Thursday. Have I mentioned lately how much my job is like a circus? Or the zoo? I'm not sure which! It's crazy and exhausting and I never know what to expect. Or maybe I do, but it's just really depressing and frustrating. I just try my hardest not to let it upset me or effect me too much, but I'd be a liar if I said it didn't, obviously. I just gotta' keep my patience and I gotta' stay positive for not only the kids, but my co-workers who are feeling like they are losing their minds, too!

Enough venting and pep talks to myself! It's bedtime for me!

xo, Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment