Monday, November 7, 2011

Worldess Monday

I don't post music on my blog too often and I don't know why. Photography and music are, without a doubt, my two true loves. They are similar in the sense that they can both emotionally move you or take you back to a certain time or place in your mind. It's a very powerful thing. It's a very important and special thing to me.

My iPod is perpetually dead so I don't listen to it nearly as often as I'd like to. Here are a couple songs that I came across on my iPod that I've been listening to over the weekend. I use to listen to these songs on my way to work when I first started almost four years ago. I just think it's pretty neat that certain songs can be like milestones in our lives.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

xo, Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment