Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day » 2012

Man, I am having a rough day. I really try to push the negativity out of my mind, but it's just one of those days where my mind refuses to go anywhere else. At least I got to enjoy a beautiful Sunday, at home, with my family, on Father's Day. Even if all else is rotten and terrible in the world, I can at least look forward to a mostly relaxing and pretty day of rest in Brownsville. That makes everything a little better. Home is a little slice of happiness.

...And since I know my dad visits my blog from time to time, just wanted to say a little something special to him... Happy Father's Day. Thank you for everything you've done for me since the day I was born. You'll never know how much it means to me. I'm so blessed to call you my dad. Please remember how important you are to me (And mom and Laura) when you feel like you're falling apart. I don't know what we would do without you. I love you so much!













» Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment