Saturday, April 28, 2012

Dolby & June's Birthday Party » Pt. 1

Dolby and June both had a Birthday mid-March. Dolby turned 2 and it was June's 1st Birthday this year. I think we are going to carry on the tradition of having ferret Birthday parties. They are just too cute and fun and oh my, some of these photos are serious gems. With all the computer troubles towards the beginning of the year, I'm still playing catch up. I just finally got around to sorting through them and touching them up a bit. While doing so, I began thinking about how many actual good quality photos of ferrets that I have. The amount is ridiculous. I personally think they capture their little personalities quite well, too. I have a lot more photos from the party so I'm going to break them up into several posts.













» Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment