Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Thrift and flea market finds

A couple of my favorite treasures from this past weekend:


Michael found and bought me this cute animal crackers circus tin!
Not sure what I'm going to keep in it yet!


My owl collection is growing!
This one kinda' reminded me of my religious candles.
The image is a little worn but it still looks lovely when illuminated.

This soft miniature leopard print tent!
It's the perfect little ferret hideout!

Lots of good records!!
Lep Zep, Rolling Stones, Eagles, Queen, Jimi Hendrix, and Black Sabbath!

Total score!



Other random purchases:
- a mirror with a gold frame around it that looks like a legit porthole!
- A picture frame that looks like a tree stump with a bear on it.
- Another picture frame with a couple insects on it.
- A Spuds Mckenzie glass mug.
- Harry Potter silly bands for Kelsey. (Shhhh. She doesn't know yet.)
- A pin with an angry Mickey Mouse on it
- A children's book about Andy Warhol

xo, Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment