Friday, January 6, 2012

Unseasonably Warm Weather

Just a few days ago, it was so snowy, and icy.. getting home from work was a treacherous adventure. We had delays at school! I had to wake up early to thaw out my windshield on the cruiser! Today? It feels like a beautiful spring day. I shed my winter coat by noon. I've got the window propped open for Maestro. What's up with that? It will probably be snowing again by tonight. Pennsylvania weather is so whacky sometimes. It's just so hard to believe it's technically winter! Well, these pretty temps. got me day dreamin' of spring and summer times. Don't get me wrong, I still believe that fall and winter are my favorite seasons.. but look at these moments I captured on my blog in the warmer weather months. I have to say.. I feel really blessed to live in an area that has all four seasons! They are all undeniably beautiful in their own ways! Let's show some love for pretty, sunny, breezy days like today.










xo, Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment