Sunday, January 29, 2012

Ferret hangout

On Sunday's, I typically head home to Browsnville. It's my day to visit my parents, sister, and their animals, and wash some clothes and enjoy a dinner with the family. I usually bring the ferrets along because it's honestly rare they spend that much time in their cage, unless they have to, like when Michael and I are both at work, because we are usually home. This particular hangout happened the day after Hans and Lux's Birthday party earlier this month. We had been watching Michael's brothers two ferrets, Chico and Furfur, that weekend, too. So naturally, they came too. I'm glad our ferret have "friends" and lots of time to be social. I'm very please I got a couple cute shots this day because having all seven at once is sometimes too chaotic to get good pictures!












xo, Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment