Wednesday, January 4, 2012

All you need is Lux

I'll give you a little break for today from the vacation photos. ;)

Guess who turned ONE this week?!


My little baby boy, Lux. I can't believe he's only ONE! He's gotten so big and long. He's so handsome and mischievous. He brightens my day, every day. I'm so glad he's part of our little family. It was so unexpected, yet expected at the same time. Michael and I honestly just went out on a little thrift adventure one weekend and came home with a ferret. After stopping at Petco and holding him for like an hour in the store, there was no way I could ever let that thing go.. and I didn't. One of the best decisions I've ever made. He and I have a very special relationship. I love Lux.


Do you know who else's Birthdays are coming up?!


 

We are going to have Lux a little party this weekend, but it will also be a combined party with his ferret cousin, Hansie, who will be turing TWO. Can you believe it?

Michael also has a Birthday this weekend! Sunday, to be exact. I think we are going to have some friends over later in the evening Saturday.

Yeah, we have a lot of celebrating to do! I do believe some ice cream cake is in order....

xo, Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment