Sunday, February 26, 2012

Work ; 4 Years

Just thinking... As of this month, I've been working for Head Start for 4 years. The same job.. for 4 whole years. I do feel worn out and exhausted, both mentally and physically some days. Luckily, the dynamics of a classroom change from year to year so it is hard to get bored with. Of course, since I started I've switched positions. I'm making 2 dollars or so more than from when I first started. Which, to me, is pretty impressive. It's hard enough these days to get a job, let alone one that gives you a raise. Plus, I got some free education out of the deal. As for what I do, I'm not going to lie, it's a total love hate relationship, but when it comes down to it, I have to say, I'm pretty blessed to have a job at all. A full time job, with benefits. Though most mornings it is hard to feel that way, I am very grateful. There are so pretty heart-warming moments, too, I guess. :)













xo, Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment