Sunday, February 5, 2012

Home Sweet Creamatorium

Whose Instagram photos are whose? It's hard to tell any more. Some of them are mine, some are Kelsey's, and some are Laura's. Every since Miss Moe got an iPhone it's been a blur of filters. Ha ha.

This is a typical weekend at the ol' home sweet crematorium.... Our favorite vices, Instagram, iPhones, Magic, ferrets, Netflix, you know....

This could on forever and that wouldn't bother me. I think I've found my life long friends or well, I'd like to believe so. They have been around for a good 5 or 6 years and that is something to be thankful for. I wholeheartedly intend to stay in touch no matter what the future holds.

Okay, maybe that was a little sappy. So here are some whacky photos that will hopefully brighten your day as much as they do mine! You can click on them to make them bigger!































xo, Linds

1 comment: