Saturday, September 8, 2012

It's time to taste what you most fear.

I rarely post and/or take photos of myself, but I guess this may be an important thing to document in my life that I might want to look back on some day, right? Taking pictures with my Nikon is really strange to me, with it being a such a big, heavy camera and with the lens and all but the new live view shooting mode does make it pretty easy and interesting. Yeah, here's my face. That's all.



Oh, I guess I do want to mention (my shirt reminded me!) that this past Wednesday, Corpsey gave me a free ticket to go with her to see Jello Biafra at Altar Bar, in Pittsburgh. I must say, that was definitely one of the best decisions that I have made in a long time. I was so close to passing up the opportunity just because it seemed like too much of a hassle and took too much energy, but now I can certainly die a littler happier after hearing that voice live, that is for sure! What an amazing man! I get giddy thinking about it. It was pretty moving in some strange way? You know how I feel about live music. It was a crazy day of work and then going to a show. Being on my feet all day and drinking on top of that was pretty exhausting. Not to mention I had to go into work early the next morning, on about four hours of sleep, and work a ten hour day. You know what, though? It's a night I'll never forget and that's what matters. If you would have asked me on Thursday at work, I may have told you otherwise, but I impress myself sometimes when I put my mind to it. No, but seriously, I would have been kicking myself for life for not going, if I wouldn't have!

» Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment