Thursday, September 27, 2012

Classroom » 2012-2013

I'm not gonna' lie.. It's my favorite thing to photograph the classroom right before school is back in session. You know, when the bulletin boards a freshly decorated, the toys and books placed neatly and perfectly, on the shelves, and the weather bear still has all his limbs! Hahaha. Doesn't it look just so picture perfect? This is indeed my favorite time of the year. After the first week.. I take that back, the first day, the kids come to class, you kind of start to loathe the place and it never ever looks quite as appealing. Ever. I think this is a bit repetitive of a post I did at the beginning of last school year. Oh, jeez.. isn't that awful? I swear I am grateful for my job. I swear, I swear. I just have to repeat that over in my head when I'm pullin' into the parking lot at 7:15AM, Monday through Friday.








» Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment