Sunday, March 4, 2012

Tagged

While I've tried very hard to stay away from these types of things on my blog, I've saw a lot of this going around blogland recently... So I'm giving in. I've been tagged. Thanks, Nichole. It certainly does bring back vivid memories of killing a lot of time on MySpace filling out surveys. Don't you agree??

Rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you've tagged them.
 
11 facts:
1. I currently have five ferrets living in my home. I'm not sure how it got so out of control. We are just 'watching' two that belong to Michael's brother. One is mine and one is Michael's and the other I adopted from Nichole. :)
2. Chocolate milk is pretty much like coffee to me. We drink it daily in this household. You wouldn't believe how much milk we go through, or even more so, how much chocolate syrup we go through! I think I've heard someone say.. "Would you like some milk with your chocolate syrup?"
3. I collect things. I always have. I had a pretty awesome collection of alien related things when I was younger. Now I am collecting Littlest Pet Shop, coffee table books, records, vintage cameras, and jars. I'm sure I'm missing something, but those are probably my most cherished.
4. As I mentioned above, I probably have close to 100 Littlest Pet Shop. Last time I counted I was nearing 70. Yeah, I'm a weirdo or a total kid at heart.. whatever you want to call it.
5. I was a Girl Scout for 7 years.
6. One of the first blogs I 'Stumbled Upon' was A Beautiful Mess. It introduced me into a whole new world of blogs, but it is still probably one of my favorite blogs, years later.
7. Sometimes I think I'm a bit of a social networking junkie. I have had an account with so many different sites! I check these ones non-stop: Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, and FourSquare! I'm probably even forgetting some!
8. I've been working for the same employer for 4 years now and it was practically my first job after getting out of High School. I did work at a telemarketing company, but I didn't last for more than a couple of weeks, so I don't even count it.
9. I shower daily and use a ridiculous amount of hair products. What can I say? I like big hair. I'm kind of a firm believer of the whole "The bigger the hair, the closer to Heaven". Ha  ha ha. Seriously, though, I hope I don't die from white lung!
10. I wish I was more savvy with a computer. At some point, I did know a little bit about photo shop and HTML. I'm trying to teach myself again slowly. I find it to be one of the most frustrating tasks! I did have a HTML class in High School. One of my fondest memories of senior year was playing Bubble Shooter all through HTML class, though. I still somehow mangaged to make a good grade.
11. This one sounds obvious, but I love music. I relate everything to music. So many songs remind me of people and places and times. I assume everyone is this way but I think I have an extra special place in my heart for the past and  memories, in general. I think this has something to do with my love of picture taking and blogging, too. Always taking things in, but never letting things go.

Nichole's Questions:

1. What's your favorite color?? I hate this question because I don't have a favorite. Never really have! Maybe black, if I absolutely had to choose, but only because it's a color I wear daily and it can go with everything and anything.
2. St.Patricks Day or St.Valentines Day? I guess Valentine's Day because you can decorate or buy a bunch of cutesy looking things. I must say, I do enjoy giving gifts.
3. If you had to choose one food to eat the rest of your life,what would it be? Waffles... without a doubt.
4. What are you listening to right this second? It's been a long day.. I'm enjoying the silence. Besides my crazy ferrets chasing each other through their tunnels.
5. Where is your favorite place to be? HOME.. which could really be a lot of places.
6. What is the one thing your looking forward to in the future? For one, the weekend and being able to sleep in. A little further into the future, probably going back to Asbury Park, New Jersey. Oh, and I've got some favorite bands that are coming out with new records so I'm crossing my fingers for some good tours this year.
7. Why do you blog? Well, foremost, as a creative outlet.. motivation to practice with my camera and keep it by my side always. Plus, HTML and photo shop and all that comes along with blogging. Also, practicing trying to have a positive outlook on life. I consider my blog my own little sanctuary because it's my own corner of the world full of all the things I love. At this point, I really only do it for myself, not for money or followers or recognition or anything. I just love the community and being a part of something big.. especially something full of so many wonderful ideas and supportive people.
8. What is your ideal job? I have no idea. Realistically, no, I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up. I might never know. I always thought maybe my dream job would probably be a photographer for Rolling Stones Magazine. I would love to go on tours with my camera. I think it would be the most fun. If not, maybe just taking pictures in general. Not weddings or any of that junk, just whatever interests me and being able to make money off it. Otherwise, maybe just a job where I could use a computer and organize and multitask. At this point, just something low stress and not so emotionally exhausting.
9. Biggest pet  peeve online && in real life? I'm not sure. I'm a little short with patience nowadays, so it doesn't take much. I just try to bite my tongue all day. It's easier.
10. Where would you LOVE to travel? Everywhere. Anywhere. Traveling is such an amazing concept to me. It wouldn't take much to please me.
11. If you had to spend the rest of your life with one person, who would that be? That's tricky. With my loved ones, of course.. I couldn't pick.

My questions:
 1. What is one thing you look forward to every day?
2. If money, schooling, and time were no obstacle, what career would you choose?
3. What does your ideal Sunday consist of?
4. Why do you blog? (I realize this might not be relevant to everyone so.. why do you do whatever your favorite crafty/creative hobby is?)
5. What would your last meal be?
6. What is your all time favorite band?
7. What is one of your guilty pleasures? (Could be television show, movie, band, or anything!)
8. What is the most cherished and valuable item you own?
9. What are you wearing at the moment?
10. What is one thing you have always longed to do, but were too embarrassed or nervous to try?
11. The Beatles or Elvis? (Pulp Fiction related joke.. sorry)

I'm not sure who all reads my blog and/or keeps up with a blog anymore.. but I will attempt to tag: Corpsey, Angel, Alex, Molly, and Lauren Also, my mother if she wants to do it via email or something.

xo, Linds

1 comment:

  1. lol this does remind me of myspace!! crazy! and i love your LPS collection =] its adorable!!
    and The ferrets i love them,and need to visit like asap!
    <3

    ReplyDelete